Sunday, April 20, 2008

Racing Tonight at BCS in Vinton!

I'm not sure.... but I think I made a similar post a week or so ago!

As of 8:00 pm last night, track officials posted on RII.com message board that racing is on for tonight.

This is the post:

"Dwayne Burkey worked the pit area today and will continue tomorrow. If we get sunshine tomorrow as is predicted, we should be good to go for opening night at the Benton County Speedway. Dwayne had the track prepped by Wednesday and there was no water standing on it today. The track is wet, but sunshine should be make things work out for the racing surface. We anticipate a good turnout and encourage everyone to show up on time. If you have not paid for your pit spot, you will probably be parking in the back as new drivers are looking to fill any open spots. Gates open at 4pm. Cutoff for draw is 5:15pm. If you sign in after that time, you will be starting at the rear of your heat race. Hot laps will be at 5:30 and races will follow."

Lets hope good weather will help us out, I will keep you posted!

Update: Looks like it is on! Looking forward to getting my race fix tonight!

Update To The Update: Races Canceled Due To Wet Conditions In Pits!

0 comments:

 

track traffic
improve health