Monday, February 25, 2008

NASCAR on Monday?

Looks like we will have to tune in today at Noon to see the finish of the Auto Club 500 from California. I had the Tivo set so we could watch some movies & I could catch the race later in the night! I'm sure glad I checked in a little on the race, or I wouldn't have much race coverage of what did run yesterday!

Another big winter storm on the way today...... Oh Boy I can't wait! There better be one hell of a great Spring & Summer in the works for this year!

I'm trying to figure out what I will do on Friday, I consider the extra day in a leap year as a free day that don't count towards your life! I will keep you posted on my plans!

Well time to start the day..... want to make sure I'm free by lunch time to catch the end of the race.

0 comments:

 

track traffic
improve health