Thursday, February 21, 2008

2008 Race Season Is Here!

Well it's official.... the 2008 race season is here!

The weather on the local front don't show any signs of the race season being even close, but last Sunday my spirit was sitting in a luxury suite box in Daytona watching the 500!

My hopes of Waltrip racing doing well this year started on a pretty good note. Mikey, Dale & David all made the 500 (without cheating!)

Back here in reality..... I was in front of the TV at the Victory Lane Daytona party, with family & friends enjoying good food & cold beer! Oh... I'm not a big fan of Ryan Newman, but I was glad to accept the $100 first place prize in the pool. Thanks Ryan!

As far as local racing goes.... Not sure what will happen with the Big House Motorsports hornet, but we will have that figured out in time.

Well, I think that is about enough Rambling for now, keep checking back & I will keep Rambling!

0 comments:

 

track traffic
improve health