Looks like we missed the big storm they said was going to hit us! We did get the rain at first.... but not too heavy.
I often thought that being a weatherman would be a great job. All you need to be a weatherman is a nice suit & a big window! You look out the big window and say " Right now it is ____ outside" then you just guess what you think the weather will be later & tell people that!
Half of the time you are everyones favorite person..... half the time they hate you, but all you have to say is the wind changed and it missed us!
That is my answer from now on for anything I do that is wrong! "The Wind Changed So I Didn't Get That Done!"
Oh Well.... It sounded good too me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment