Friday, February 22, 2008

Lets Go Racing!

WOW! I woke up this morning & stepped outside to grab the news paper and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it's 75 & Sunny!

I could hear the birds chirping & smell the fresh cut grass on my neighbors lawn.

I pulled on my shoes , headed straight to the garage to roll out the racecar.

It's great to hear the cackle of the exhaust & smell the fumes of racing gas! Boy this is going to be a great night for racing! Better pull the truck up to the trailor to hook up!

Oh Well..... you can't blame a guy for trying to cheer himself up.... I'm so sick of this snow I could just S@*T!

Looks like the only thing I will be rolling out of the garage today will be the damn snowblower! (2 cycle fumes just aren't the same!)

Hopefully it will at least warm up enough to melt some of this crap off the drive way, I would like to see some concrete for once!

OK.... I know I'm rambling now..... I better get some coffee!

0 comments:

 

track traffic
improve health