I'm going to make a point of making it to some races this summer. In the past I have talked to many people who have either have raced it or watched it & the excitement in their voice is enough to tell me I have to see it!
Today I'm going to give a plug to a website that has been covering Figure 8 Racing for quite some time:
http://www.iowakrazy8racingfanatics.com
I have often looked at this site to see what track races when.... it's time I set some dates on the calender.
I would like to make Brooklyn Iowa on a Saturday night this season. It looks like it would be right around a 1 hour road trip..... Who's In?
2008 BROOKLYN RACEWAY FIGURE 8 & CIRCLE TRACK RACE SCHEDULE
Brooklyn, Iowa
1/5 mile dirt figure 8
Track located off of I-80 - Exit 197, then 0.9 mile north on County Road V18, then 1.1 mile west on 410th Avenue (Right hand side of road)
Featuring Open & Stock Figure 8, FWD 4 Cyl. Circle Track, Circle Track 4 Cyl. Truck, & Cruisers Classes
Sat., May 10 @ 7:00 p.m.
Sat., May 24 @ 7:00 p.m.
Sat., June 7 @ 7:00 p.m.
Sat., June14 @ 7:00 p.m.
Sat., June 28 @ 7:00 p.m.
Sat., July 5 @ 7:00 p.m.
Sat., July 26 @ 7:00 p.m.
Sat., August 2 @ 7:00 p.m.
Sat., August 23 @ 7:00 p.m.
Hot Laps at 6:00 p.m.
Races at 7:00 p.m.
Price for the Grandstand
Adults $6.00
Kids $3.00
Any Questions Please Contact:
Archie Kuntz @ (641) 510-2109
0 comments:
Post a Comment