Sorry I have not posted to my blog for a while!
Work has been very crazy with all the homeowners needing help getting their plumbing in order!
Big House Motorsports is in the process of resurrecting the old VW Hornet to get it back on the track very soon!
I am looking forward to some big races coming up this summer.
The Iowa Speedway will host a ASA Late Model race on July 20th the Sunday after the Miller 100 at Hawkeye Downs Speedway. Some of the local racers will be racing in that one & we are planning on a Checkers Tavern bus tour to that race!
A couple of races I will hit at the Knoxville Raceway will be the Harris Clash IMCA Modified race on July 17th and of course the big one for me..... The 5th annual Lucas Oil Late Model Nationals September 25th, 26th & 27th!
The end of summer will find us heading to the 17th Annual Bahama Bracket Nationals at the Rockford Speedway in Rockford, Ill. This race runs from October 10th thru 12th. Of course our group will be making the trip down on Thursday for the pre-race party!
There are a lot more great races in the area I will probably hit, but this covers the big ones! Get ahold of me if you would like to tag along on any of these trips and I will give you all the details!
Until next time, I will keep rambling on!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Dog Days Of Summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment