Monday, June 30, 2008

Brooklyn Raceway!

This weekend I had a chance to travel with a fun group of race fans to see the figure 8 races at the Brooklyn Raceway in Brooklyn Iowa!

I want to thank P J Harrington from Checkers Tavern for setting up the trip for us to ride in the great Checkers Tavern "Got Beer" Miller Lite bus!

I also want to thank Archie Kuntz, owner of Brooklyn Speedway for being such a great host!

There was some very exciting racing on the small track! There where Front Wheel Drive, Pick Ups and 2 Person Cruisers on the oval track. There was also a Stock Class, a Pro Class and an Open Class on the figure 8 track.

If you have never seen figure 8 racing be sure you plan a trip to the Brooklyn Raceway soon!

Check out the Brooklyn Raceway website here:
http://www.brooklyniowaraceway.com

0 comments:

 

track traffic
improve health