Well it is finally Dream 100 week at Eldora Speedway!
That means Wednesday brings the Prelude To The Dream race on pay-per view!
This is a big event around my house. Lots of food, cold beverages & friends.
We will head out a little late this year to get to the track. The rest of the group we our going with will be leaving at 5am Friday for the 8 hour drive. My wife & I will not be able to leave until around 11. Thank you to a few snow days at school this year my daughters 8th grade graduation ceremony has been moved to June 6th instead of June 3rd this year. That is not an event that I would miss! We will only miss some qualifying Friday night by being a little late.
This year we are not traveling in a motor home like years past. Thanks in part to gas prices! But with what we will save on gas for the motor home, we are able to pay for our motel rooms for the 2 nights! The big thing that we will miss will be the convenience of all riding up all together and most importantly..... the restroom without pulling over!
I will try to do live updates on this blog as I do on the RacingInIowa.com message board each year.
More on this as the week goes on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment