Well I must say that so far this has been one CRAZY summer!
The weather sure has been a little off kilter.
The last month after the flood has sure made things busy.
I started plumbing for a new company June 25th, so between
working all day trying to learn to do things the way they
like it and trying to help as many people affected by the
flood at night, my life has been quite hectic!
My posting time has defiantly been hurting lately and I hope
to turn that around soon.
I have been pretty much only hitting the Friday night races
at Hawkeye Downs with an occasional Sunday night trip to Vinton.
I haven't made a trip to Independence Motor Speedway yet, but
I hope to make a trip there some Saturday night before the season
is over.
I will do my best to keep this blog fresh and current from now on.
Please keep checking back and if I haven't posted anything new,
please go back and check out the archives and let me know what you
would like to blog about.
Til next time..... Ramble On!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment