I just wanted to drop you a note and tell you that I have received quite a few registration forms back with wrong address's . If you have not received a registration form for 2009 please let me know and I will send you one. Call me at 515-201-5526.
Remember to please fill out the form and get it back A.S.A.P. and that will shorten your time at the window the first night. If you are interested in parking spots let me know as we will start giving them to other drivers after next week.
The Vinton track has been worked on and is looking good as we have sheepsfooted it and graded the track. We have also done a lot of construction over the winter and are very excited about fans and drivers seeing the new construction.
The Iowa State Fair Speedway is coming around and we will be ready to go on the 28th for practice and the enduro. We have put dirt in turn one and three and will be working on this the next two weeks.
Thanks
Mick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment