Well we made it back home late Thursday night and after traveling all day we spent Friday just lounging around the house.
I did get moving just in time to take in the races at Hawkeye Downs Speedway Friday night and I must say I was impressed with the show! The car count was up and the racing was good. Not sure the fan count was as good as it could have been but it wasn't all bad.
After sleeping in on Saturday we did our laundry form vacation and Saturday night we had a birthday party for my wife Ann at the Chrome Horse.
Sunday we had the family over for Mothers Day and I skipped racing at Vinton Sunday night due to the cold weather, I must say that after the weather we enjoyed all last week in Mexico, it seems a lot colder here now.
Thanks for hanging in there while I was away, I will try to keep up on posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment